The credibility of online news sources:

I often get my news from online sources. It is quick, convent, and easily accessible to me. I often use google news and huffingtonpost.com. I typically just use google news, but if I am particularly interested in an article or topic, I normally end up looking at multiple news sites for information on the subject.

When I am doing research for school, I tend to be more selective in my news sources, and prefer to visit sites like NYtimes.com, or FOX news. When I am just leisurely browsing, I tend to use my default of google.

I think in today's day in age, it is incredibly difficult to find a completely unbiased source for the news.

Comments

  1. Clarissa-
    Thanks for adding to the discussion! You have an interesting selection of sites listed in your post. I'd be interested to hear why you chose the ones you did, and what your perceptions are regarding their overall level of objectivity in reporting the news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment